Optimization for Google places will help potential local customers find you.
Does your business depend on the local community?
If your business is like many of the businesses that offer services or products to their customers from a physical store then optimization for local places is just what you need. Google local maps optimization plays a important role in search engine optimization. Google local maps optimization is one of the best tools for businesses desirous to expand their reach amoung the local community.
Let’s start with six important facts:
- 73% of all online activity is related to local content (Google)
- 82% of local searchers follow up with a phone call or show up on your doorstep (TMP/comScore)
- 66% of Americans use local search to find local businesses (comScore)
- 54% of Americans have replaced phone books (Yellow Pages & Business Directory) with internet and local search (Comscore)
- 43% of search engine users are seeking a local merchant with the intent of buying offline
- 41% of consumers say they use a location in their search – “Dentist in Chicago”
Basically what you need to know about Local Business Optimization is that it will:
- Attract more customers to your store.
- Increases store sales
Use The google Maps to Help Your Clients Discover You
Local map listings especially the google maps listing are now one of the most important components of online marketing. The searches appear on the left side of the site – often at the very top of the results and always above the natural results. Eye chart research that this place of the first web page of google is the most viewed place – thus, it may be the most crucial component of any optimization technique.
The best part about it is that local map results are free to register for your business, however, map results on The google display only 10 companies on the -first web page (displayed as A-J). Being that 96% of visitors never leave the first web page when they look for, it is crucial to obtain a first web page position from your charts place. Although the local map results have only become a significant component recently.
Nine out of ten people who are looking for a new restaurant, store, or company will turn to google to discover their options. By putting your business on Google Maps, it contributes to the reliability of your web page and also enables your viewers to find you quickly and easily. This increases the chances of your company to succeed at gaining a new customer. As your clientel increase they will write reviews and rate your business thereby attracting more attention to your business. Ultimately it is the reviews on Google that will differentiate your business from the competition.
Have more questions? We have answers Contact Us